? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day!! For the first year EVER mine was actually pretty good! I have been waking up pretty early lately (totally unintentionally), so when I got up Jon was getting up and starting to clean the kitchen and make breakfast. When Seth got up, I got to just sit and hold him. I didn't have to do anything else. Then I got to eat breakfast, FIRST and ALONE. After that, I won't tell you about. But later on the kids and I got ready for church, had a great time at church, went to my parents for dinner (steak and chicken fajitas) and ate cherry cheesecake for dessert. Then we got to talk to my brother Cole who is on his mission in Chile. And then, we just hung out, talking about our camping trip coming up. My parents got me a new camping chair for Mother's Day. And then I came home, watched Iron Chef and went to bed. It was a fantastic day!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany A. said...

So glad you had a nice mothers day!!

Karine Jones said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Mother's day Natalie! Isn't it so nice when husbands do all the work and let you relax for once? My Mother's day was pretty good too!

Buell Fam said...

I am glad that you had a good day. Hopefully all your future mother's days will be just as good!

Brigette-boo said...

yeah! I am glad you had a day off. you definitely deserved it.