? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nature Photography Day

For lack of any other ideas for summer vacation, I looked up online this National Holiday calendar. There are TONS of National Holidays that I have never heard of. So, using that, I have planned out things to do (for free!) every day this summer. Yesterday was Nature Photography Day. We took a walk around the neighborhood and the girls took pictures of flowers and trees.

Grace's picture


Emma's picture



2 comments:

Sharon said...

Thats so cool! Good pics! I like your Yosemite pics too. I really cant wait now!

Buell Fam said...

That is such a great idea!