? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 18, 2010

Since my 2 month hiatus, not much has happened. We had Emma's birthday, Christmas, New Years...all pretty uneventful though. We did get a dog for Christmas, though he has become the bane of my existence. But I am assured that things will get better!!! Anyways, I just thought I'd let you all know (those of you wqho still manage to check your blogs :) ) that we ARE still alive, and that I'll try to make some more regular visits here.



The kids Christmas Day

New Years Eve, getting ready for their first midnighter!

2 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Your kids are so cute, it is good to hear what is going on in your life.

Brigette-boo said...

I have yet to see your dog..thats funny considering I have been to your house several times and heard all about it! lol. Glad your blogging again.