? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Attestment to Prayer

Ok, I am NOT a very spiritual person. And I am not going into detail here. Suffice it to say things have been rough at home the last couple weeks. And its all (mostly) me. I had kinda given up, and honestly didn't care to make it any better. But I realized last night that if I didn't do something, I was going to end up institutionalized and divorced. So I prayed. Yeah, I said it. Prayed. Now, I say my prayers every now and then, but not like this. I like to think of my prayers as telephone calls, and so I just start talking. And as I did so, I came up with a few ways to help things along. But I had no idea what to do. Basically, I had to make me feel better. And I had run out of options. I went to bed very defeated. The defeatment increased throughout the night. And in the morning, I didn't feel any better. I got Emma off to school, got kids dressed and fed. I even managed to do the same myself. And then, He stepped in. He gave me clear and immediate insight into someone else, and all of a sudden I started to feel. Like I hadn't felt in a long time. Some people take these moments and chalk it up to their own ingenuity. I couldn't overlook who this came from. I just couldn't. I wish I had remembered this Primary answer earlier. Prayer and Scripture Study work miracles.

1 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

your more spiritual then you realize. I love your love for the stories of the gospel. This was very sweet. you just be you! I always say, do your best, the lord will do the rest. thanks for writing this