? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

I am at a loss of what to do, so all you mothers out there, HELP! Seth has not slept through the night in at least a month, if not two. I can't even remember anymore. I can't tell if it's a combination of teeth, and learning how to crawl and stand. And he did have an ear infection a week ago, but has since recovered. I'm not sure I can take another sleepless night. He usually goes back to sleep but I have to physically get up and lay him back down and turn his music box/night light on. And then at 5 like clockwork, he wakes up and DEMANDS to get up. My rule is 6. So he screams bloody murder for an hour. I am a devout Ferberizer (yes, I do let my kids cry, with some limited parental interaction), but I've NEVER had it drag out like this. I know he can sleep alone and put himself back to sleep. He used to do it all the time, and he still does it during the day, all the time! What am I supposed to do?

2 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

I wish I could help you! sleep less nights stink! is he sleeping too much during the day? If you don't figure it out call me and I have a book that saved us with yaya...but I don't remember what it said, but it had all sorts of scenarios and how to get through them, I can have mike bring it over if you want. good luck!!

Kim Tafua said...

Umm, good luck with that! My fix to almost everything is sarcasm. I once had the police called on me because Phoebe was screaming for 45 min outside in our backyard. I wouldn't let her go over the fence to play with the neighbors dog....and they weren't home. Every time I tried to bring her in she kicked and got away from me so I went inside to make lunch and watch her from the window. So somebody called the police on me. It was awesome!

Like I said...good luck with that!