? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cat vs. Car

On Sunday afternoon, we came home from church and called our cat to come in the house before it started to get dark. We called for a while before I heard her and I went to go find her. She was in the backyard, just sitting there. I thought it was odd that she hadn't just jumped the fence to get to the front door. Later on that night I realized that she was limping around. Over the next couple days, she refused to put any weight on it, and it was getting really swollen. I gave in and took her to the vet. (Those of you with pets know what a painful process this can be because vets so take advantage of the fact that pets don't have insurance and you really love your pet.) 3 tranquilizers, 1 xray and 400 dollars later, we found out that Max had dislocated her hind leg. This injury, along with all her claws being ground down, suggested that she had been hit by a car. So now she's walking around in a splint for a month. She's turned out to be more expensive than all of my kids combined.




3 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

Yuck! I so dislike going to the vet! I didn't even know you HAD a cat. she is cute.

Brigette-boo said...

Yuck! I so dislike going to the vet! I didn't even know you HAD a cat. she is cute.

Karine Jones said...

Oh poor kitty! And poor you for having to pay for it all!