? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Weight?

I'll tell you this now: I'm a boring blogger. Most of the time I can't figure out what to say and when something exciting does happen, I forget to write about it. But I'll try! My biggest New Years Resolution happens to coincide with 10 million other peoples: lose that weight! I have a good excuse to have the weight in the first place: Seth. But I have no excuse not to lose it. So I've been trying to come up with ways to get away from the food. Blogging is supposed to be one of them. We'll have to see how that goes...

0 comments: