? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!

Have you ever known someone who is incredibly persistant and won't take a hint? Well, my Home Teacher is one of them. He wants to come and visit, which is fine, I have no problem with that. But he just HAS to come when Jon is home. He won't come any other time. Refuses. And Jon isn't a member, and doesn't want to visit with him. And I don't really blame him. And I'm certainly not going to push him to do it. So, when I keep telling my Home Teacher that he's busy, and can't visit, why doesn't he just take a hint to come a different time? Last night he just shows up at the door at 7:30 at night, because he knows it's Jons day off. So I don't answer the door. I hate confrontation. You'd think he'd take the hint then. But then we get this phone call from him at home saying, "Hey, we saw you guys in the house and we don't know why you didn't answer the door" blah blah blah. So now what? I have to deal with him at church, and his son is in Emma's class at school and I see his wife everyday, who I'm sure knows ALL about this. Is it time to just be blunt? Say, he doesn't want to visit. No, he doesn't want to "just talk". Please come a different time, or don't at all. It is permeating all of my thoughts and I can't get it out of my head until I fix it. HELP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

Just tell him whats up. Tell him Jon doesn't want to see him and its making your life harder by him trying to. if he isn't cool, then??? but I can't imagine him being uncool.....well I guess I have no way of knowing but unless you talk to him things can't ever get better.

Karine Jones said...

yes, you need to tell your Home Teacher the truth- that Jon is just not ready to have home teachers visit while he is home but that he is welcome to come visit you when Jon is gone. I hope that he will understand-he should. Good luck!