? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 9, 2009

Hello, Cupcake!

At the book fair at Emma's school this year, I got a new cookbook. I went in thinking, "Rachel Ray 30 minute Meals", but then I ran into "Hello, Cupcake!" It looked like sooooo much fun, plus it had tons of pictures. So I walked out with that instead. This is my first attempt at making something. These are the Baby Shower cupcakes, and they it took me 2 hours to make 12 of them. But I must say, they turned out OK. There were 3 different babies, but I only made 2. One is screaming and the other has a bottle. Enjoy!



The screaming baby

The baby with the bottle

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are so cute! I love cupcakes. Makes me want to make some, but then I will eat them, all of them.

Sharon said...

I think you made the right choice ;) those are soo cute!

Tiffany A. said...

Those are so cute! Your brave for choosing those cupcakes for your first ones. I have a cupcake cook book, but I haven't attempted any of them yet. You'll have to post pictures of others that you make.

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!

Karine Jones said...

Oh how cute! I love the little teddy gram bear next to them too! How creative!