? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bagels and Lox

Cupcake Recipe #3: Bagels and Lox! For those of you that don't know (cause I didn't) Lox is salmon fillet thinly sliced and cured. The little green things on the bagels are scallions, which are commonly known as green onions. Yes, people really do eat these in real life. But I think mine might taste better!!!









3 comments:

Sharon said...

bagels and lox-not so much. those cupcakes-super yum! they look great!

the evans four (at least for now) said...

those look so good!. I totally want that book. except then I would be eating a lot of cupcakes and that would not be good. this makes me want to make that cake that is sitting in my pantry... oh no...

Brigette-boo said...

they look good and they were pretty darn tasty too! thank you for making us treats. thats one of the reasons I love ya! just kidding, there are many others, not just the tasty treats each week.....