? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

THE BRITS HAVE TAKEN OVER!!!!!

Ok. I know it's been a few weeks. But I've been very blah. I've gotten some huge jolts lately. One is music. I am in love, and I don't know why...







Maybe I'm crazy...but it makes me happy! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know! Its funny I have the ting tings song too and I actually just downloaded the Lily Allen one yesterday. Also This is the life by Amy Macdonald. Really good!

Sharon said...

ps i wrote a blog that was kind of inspired by seeing yours :)

Michelle Evans said...

I like both those songs! Music makes me feel better too.