? ??????????????Winter Fun!? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??32 Grabs Today. 204 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Melting You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (3 Ratings)??29 Grabs Today. 510 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Sno BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I have discovered...

...that Harry Potter is way too scary for a 6 year old. Or maybe just my 6 year old. I have terrible taste in what I let her watch. Arachnaphobia, Hocus Pocus. Maybe I should try Jaws next and see how much therapy she needs...

Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Brigette-boo said...

you let her watch arachnophobia????!! yeah, no thank you! I don't like harry potter, they are billed as a kids movie, but there is no way my kids would be able to watch it with out bad dreams, we like to go to a web site called, kidsinmind.org it tells you EVERYTHING a parent might be worried about our want to consider. love it! see you Tommorrow!